Some common questions about marketing your app
How do I promote my app in my store?
- There are several way to promote the app in your bricks and mortar store.
- Signage telling your customers to go to the Apple and Google play store to download the app.
- QR Codes on your receipts, bags, business cards and other printed media with links to the promotional page, landing page or relevant Apple or Google Store
- At Checkout. Tell your customers about coupons, loyalty, app features
How do I get people to download my app?
Repetition is the first part of this. Constant promotion and asking people if they have your app. Make sure you promote the features of the app. Coupons, in app shopping, Events, loyalty and convenience are major factors.
Create links to your landing page from your website. This is what a landing page looks like https://apps.appmachine.com/fifisfineresale
How do I share my app?
In addition to the app promotion there is a section inside the app that allows sharing.
Click the i button on the top left of the app. Go to information, click share
How do I promote my app on social media?
There are many ways to promote via social media.
- Create links to your landing page via twitter, instagram, facebook feeds. You can directly link to the app store listing https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fifis-fine-resale/id794713494?ls=1&mt=8 of via your landing page, https://apps.appmachine.com/fifisfineresale
- Facebook offers the ability to link directly to the app via advertising, direct app store links, posts etc. This is what a FB post looks like using the landing page.
What is my landing page?
Maecenas eu placerat ante. Fusce ut neque justo, et aliquet enim. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Nullam commodo neque erat, vitae facilisis erat. Cras at mauris ut tortor vestibulum fringilla vel sed metus. Donec interdum purus a justo feugiat rutrum. Sed ac neque ut neque dictum accumsan. Cras lacinia rutrum risus, id viverra metus dictum sit amet.
Fusce venenatis, urna eget cursus placerat, dui nisl fringilla purus, nec tincidunt sapien justo ut nisl. Curabitur lobortis semper neque et varius. Etiam eget lectus risus, a varius orci. Nam placerat mauris at dolor imperdiet at aliquet lectus ultricies.
Duis tincidunt mi at quam condimentum lobortis.
How do I find my app in the Google and Apple store?
Remember that there are now millions of apps in the google play and apple stores. They have become as crowded as the internet. Most of the time the search feature works well and your app will come up in search as soon as the name is input. Apple seems to be better at this than google. Make sure that your name is spelled correctly and you are actually searching the app store and not the books or movies. This is a common mistake.
Click on the app store and enter the full name of the app. Your app should appear. If you misspell the name you may not appear.