Using the Loyalty Card Feature
According to the roles assigned to the users of the app, the Loyalty Card block functions differently.
As a merchant, you enter the Loyalty Card just like all other users. You will use the loyalty card area to reward customers credits that they can later redeem for prizes or discounts.
– To award points to customers, complete the following steps:
- Go to the Loyalty Card feature in your app. It will open to your user profile and personal QR code.
- Click on the “Merchant” button in the top right corner.
- Scan the customer’s personal QR code with your device.
- Add or subtract points to the user under “Customer Info” and hit “Confirm” to reward the points to him/her.
- If you’ve made a mistake, go back to the QR code scanner and tap on “Administration.” Find the user’s name in the list and tap on it to get the same “Customer Info” page. Make the appropriate adjustments.
– To assign a different role/authorization level, do the following:
- Scan the user’s personal QR code or select them from the “Administration” page.
- Press the “Change Authorization level” button, select the role you’d like to give that person and press the “Change Authorization level” button again to confirm.
Customers who enter the loyalty card feature can view the total number of points they have earned, check on the rewards that are available, and offer these QR codes to the merchant to get more points or redeem one of the rewards.
– To get your reward points:
- Present your personal QR code (first page in the loyalty card feature) to the merchant for scanning.
- The merchant will then assign the appropriate amount of points or credits to you.
– To redeem a reward:
- Go to the first page of the loyalty card feature in the app.
- Press the “Rewards” button and pick a reward you are interested in and qualify for based on the number of points you have.
- Push the “Redeem” button at the top of the page.
- Present the reward QR code to the merchant for scanning. The appropriate number of points will be deducted from your account.